I'm a third-year Ph.D. student in EECS at MIT. I'm working with Dr. Kalyan Veeramachaneni in Data to AI Lab at LIDS. I received my Master of Science degree in Computer Science at MIT in February 2020. Before I came to MIT, I worked with Zhiyuan Liu(THU) and J. Zico Kolter(CMU) during my undergrad. I got B.Eng. degree in Computer Science and Technology at Tsinghua University in June 2017.
My research interests lie in applying deep learning, unsupervised learning on practical challenges. During the past few years, I worked on several interesting topics including generative adversarial networks, sequence-to-sequence text summarization, word embeddings and deep reinforcement learning. During my PhD, I would like to tackle challenges in helping machines to understand big data, for example using GANs to model tabular data, using CNNs to understand data visualization.
CollaboratorsI am fortunate to work with these great people: Kalyan Veeramachaneni(MIT), Zhiyuan Liu(THU), J. Zico Kolter(CMU), Qingqing Huang(Google), Xinxiong Chen(THU), Brandon Amos(CMU), Ziyun Wang(THU).
- Google: Software Engineer Intern (Expected: 2020/05~2020/08, New York City)
- Google: Software Engineer (Research) Intern (2019/05~2019/08, Mountain View)
- Shannon.AI: Software Engineer Intern (2018/05~2018/08, Beijing)
- ICML-2020 reviewer (top 33% ranking reviewer)
- NeurIPS-2020 reviewer
- ICLR-2021 reviewer
- The synthetic data (CTGAN) project is covered by MIT NEWS! The real promise of synthetic data